Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Using My Stash











I have been intent on using my scraps lately. So when Two Peas started the nine weeks of Tim Holtz techniques I thought this would be a great time to use my scraps.
The tags are from week one. One uses a mask. Another uses blending and the last one is a water resist stamping technique.
Two of the cards use embossed paper flowers to make them really pop. The last card uses a hibiscus stamp with double stamping with distress inks.
Now much else going on this week. I played bridge on Tuesday and we came in Fourth. I've gone to water aerobics every day and bingo last night. Trying to stay cool. Monday the heat index was 107. And to think I complained when it was 20 degrees in Chicago.
I signed up for Jessica Sprague's new photo class. It's free. Go to her blog for the details. It starts July 6th and you have until next Monday to sign up.
Have a good week everyone.

No comments: