Thursday, June 11, 2009

Enjoying the Summer






















Summer is not even here yet and it is already over 90 degrees. It will be this way until October. I already hate the heat. This morning I went to the pool for water exercises and it was already way to hot. I don't know how the people spend then entire afternoon out there. Me I just want to stay inside from noon until dark. Anyone else feel this way.
I played bridge yesterday and we did pretty well. 2nd in the section and 4th overall. Not bad for me since I have not been playing much but home to get more time in at the bridge table. This Saturday I'm playing in a special game which should be fun.
I'm been scrapping with friends so I have a lot of pages to post. I'll get caught up with that over the next week. Been having fun with some Tim Holtz techniques and that has been a hoot.
My recipe for the heat. Stay inside in the air conditioning.

No comments: