Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrapbook Boot Camp


Yesterday seven of us attended Nikki's scrapbook Boot Camp. This is seven hours of intense scrapbooking. We made 20 layouts. Not all of them are completely done. We still have most of the pictures to put in and some final embellishments. But we created the entire layout ready for pictures. To put this in perspective for all of my non scrapbooking friends, on a normal two day crop we may finish 5 to 6 layouts. We putter and talk and munch away on goodies and generally just have a good time. So to make 20 layouts in seven hours is intense. Yes we still talked and munched but there was no puttering.
Once I get the layouts entirely done I will post them here. Off to work on those pages.

4 comments:

Nikki Cleary said...

I LOVE this LO!!
This is so cute...
I am so glad you all had a good time...I did too! It was the best way to spend a Saturday with my friends and scrappin. Thanks so much for sharing this on your blog!
xoxox
nikki

Sheri M. said...

Another great layout, Patty!

Patricia8 said...

How do you get things done so quickly! great job.

mama j said...

YAY--I can comment! LOL! What a fun day that was! I've been wanting to photograph all 20 pages (which I had DONE by Sat. evening--GOOOO me!)--but I have about 4-5 pages in my scrapbook, for "more"--so I'm going to use some Kraft paper and the numerous pieces of leftover from that line, to add more pages to my 2008 album....Loved the class...loved being w/ everyone...just a little sad we didn't have the opp. to "putter" as you stated! LOL!