Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Been a Great Week












So far this week it has been really great. Tonight I won $90 at Bingo. Yes I won 2 bingo's one for $20 and the other for $70. Yeah. Next it was warm enough today to go to the pool and work on my knee that has been killing me. The cold has really been bad on the old knees. The last really good news is that I finally have gotten a job. I start work next month with the Census. All those tests have finally paid off. I guess now I really do have to get all those things done around the house now that I will be a working woman. Yeah me. The other great news is that Misty is finally out of heat. What a pain that is. I guess I will have to think about getting her fixed. I had wanted to have puppies but now I am not sure.

These four layouts are from the last two weeks of Scrap and Dash. Everything else is going along fine.

Prayers go out to Uncle Chester. I've been thinking about you and hope all is going well for you.

No comments: