Sunday, June 13, 2010

Joshua Haley Chiszar




I've been thinking a lot about blogging lately. Facebook has taken over a lot of our communication but it really does not give us room to really talk about what is important in our lives. Blogging gives us time to explore our feelings, our life and those we love. So I am going to get back to blogging and sharing.

Today I would like to wish Joshua Haley Chiszar happy birthday yesterday. I thought about this all day and did not really know until today what I wanted to say to this sweet adorable little boy. I want to say to you that I love you now and always. Even though your parents will not let me see you because of money that can not stop me from loving you. I miss seeing your sweet face and your very cute smile. I think of you often. I have tried to send you cards and postcards but I am sure your parents have kept these from you and have thrown them away. But know I am always here for you and you can always call me or email me because no matter what anyone says I am still your grandmother and always will be. One of these days you will google yourself and find this message and maybe we will be able to reconnect. So happy birthday and enjoy your summer. Love you.

No comments: